I'm a 20 something Wife and Mother to my 2 favorite boys! My family is my World! ♥ I am a very sweet Southern gal who's up for just about anything. You will find me in church every Sunday, on the lake fishing and boating, in the woods huntin', @ a concert screaming my heart out or by the Beach during th hot Summer months. I have a very blessed life and am Grateful for the many Blessing's God has provided me with. ♥
My soul mate, lover, friend, daddy, aggravating at times, hard worker, tough bama-jama, clemson hunk, never gives up, impatient, self determined, if it’s not right needs to be fixed, slight short temper, doesn’t show his feelings, caring, eats anything, deer hunting freak,back woods boy, wonderful, sexy , Husband ♥
Our handsome 3 year old, miracle from God, happy, blue eyed, beautiful smile, laughs at anything, very active, silly, impatient, loving baby boy who is spoiled rotten to the bone ♥
7 sweet friend had something to say:
Cute little boy, looks like he knows he was bein naughty.
Haha!! So cute! :)
such a cutie patootie!
Oh that is so funny that he has a poster with a deer on it in the closet.... :)
HAH! LOve it!
What a cutie! Love all your pictures. He is going to have such great memories when he grows up!
I haven't been on your blog in so long.. so sorry for that! I can't believe how big lil man is! He sure has been growing! So cute!
Post a Comment