I have so much to tell you all. This weekend was certainly not one of my best ones, but okay.

I dropped my son off to daycare this morning for his & our first time. He was the first child that arrived & did very well. I put him onto the floor & he went strait for this big stuffed animal/pillow & laid his head down on it, not too sure why, maybe he was still sleepy. Then as I was about to leave he gave mommy a big hug, kinda clinged to me, then whimpered a bit. That melt my heart when he did that. Then the teacher picked him up, I waived goodbye & he left me with a big ole' smile on his face. From that point I new he would be fine for his first day!
This is what he wore for the first day. It's a rule at his daycare that he has to where teenashoes. I'm sure those didn't stay on very long! :) ------
Friday I cleaned house all day. Busted my butt! I started cleaning early Friday morning & didn't sit down til that night, and well, when I had to feed or look after little one. My mom's coming home this Thursday from TX so I wanted the house to look at least half way descent for her. Yes, my mom is coming home Thursday!!! ♥ I cannot wait to see her, & see the reaction on her face once she see's Hunter! You see, my mom is not only my mom but she is also my best ♥ friend. When she lived in SC before moving when I was 17, we had the best times together. I could tell her anything & she would listen. But that's a whole nother story that I'll have to catch you guys up on later.
As I was cleaning the living room, I sat down for a minute on the lounge chair while Hunter was on the other side of the room near the couch. All of a sudden my FIL was talking to me, & what do you know, here comes Hunter walking by himself all the way to me!!! Stomping them feet as hard as he could trying to keep his balance. I jumped up for joy, & told him what a big boy he was. Ever since that day, he has been walking (small steps) from one place to the other. He starts to walk then flops down, & then he gets so tickled because he can walk then falls down. It truly is hilarious! I'll definitely have to show a video soon!
Before Hunter & I walked out the door this morning, I heard this noise coming from his mouth, he was grinding his teeth together. He would not stop no matter what I tried. So that's one of his new things. He has also picked up snorting/blowing out of his nose. It's too difficult to explain, I'd have to show ya. But he crinkles his little nose & huffs & blows away. Not too sure where that came from.
Oh my son is changing in so many ways it's unbelievable!!! I can't believe a week from today my baby will be 1, a toddler. No more baby, but a big boy! So scary & sad but exciting! Sigh!
------
As you know, deer season started Saturday. And where do you think I was all day? Yep you guessed it, Hunting with my husband in the woods. Don't know why because we surely didn't see much or kill anything! We ran a few bucks that morning with 3 misses, then I thought a buck was going to pop out at me, but ended up seeing 2 does. Grhh, it was a frustrating day.


Instead I ended up getting red bugs all over my body. Not something I intentionally wanted. For those of you who don't have a clue to what a Red Bug is, you might want to look it up. There tiny little bugs that is invisible. You go home & find these red dots all over you, then they start to itch, then appear even more, then more, & there's really nothing you can do about them. Unless you want try soaking in a tub of bleach, like I did but didn't help. Or put clear fingernail polish on the red dot to prevent them from spreading. Oh well, I was just happy to be hunting dang it! :)
Thanks to Nanny & my SIL for watching wee man for me all day while I hunt!
















4 sweet friend had something to say:
aw, i bet you are so excited about your mom coming! i love that my mom only lives 3 minutes away from me ;)
i can't believe your little man is walking!! he is just adorable!
red bugs??? uh, no thanks. i cant believe he's walking!! how exciting.
how come he's in day care? where was he before?? sorry, i'm out of the loop.
glad all is well with you! :)
I'm so glad he had a good day....he's adorable in his outfit! I've never heard of the tennis shoe rule...that's interesting!
Wish the hunting had gone better for you...I can't imagine how frustrating that must of been!
Yay for your mom coming....what a fun time that will be. She's going to be loving on some Hunter!
Them red bugs sound like no fun at all!
AND Hunter is walking now! YAY!! He is getting so big! Autumn grinds her teeth too and it drives me nuts! He looks so cute in his little sneakers! I am glad his first day of daycare went well. I can't imagine how hard that was for you to leave him there!
Post a Comment