Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Big 2-3 that's me!!!



My birthday is today! Yay! I cannot believe how fast this year has flown by. It seems yesterday I was just turning 21, now I'm 23! Yikes!


Anyways just thought I'd share that!


Happy Birthday To Me! ♥

P.S: I still haven't forgotten about my lovely blogger friends! Got lots to catch up on and lots of photos to come from Vacation, etc.

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving Day!

10 sweet friend had something to say:

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday and have a wonderful day!!!!!

Hope you and your family have a GREAT Thanksgiving!!!! :)

LeAnna said...

Happy bday! We're the same age. :)

Becca said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a great day today and tomorrow!

Annie said...

happy happy birthday to you!!!
hope you have the best day ever! :)

p.s. have a wonderful thanksgiving hun!! :) XO!

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday girl:) It's mine too! lol

Lori said...

happy birthday... have a great birthday and a great turkey day

Meant to be a mom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Man 23, I wish I was 23 again. Once I hit 25 the years picked up quicker and quicker. Next thing I knew I was 27. Yikes!

Lea Liz said...

Happy Belated Birthday girl!! I hope ya had a great one!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Julia Ladewski said...

Happy birthday, friend! I hope your day was awesome and fun!!

Abbi said...

hope you had a wonderful bday!!!