Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mini Vacation/Doorknobs, BBD and such

It's been a while since I've had time to catch up on reading any one's blog and myself have been a bit slack at posting. I cannot find my usb cable to upload photos at this time so I'll have to settle with what I got for now. Please forgive me and don't give up on me, I will catch up one day!



This week has been a busy one for me. Today is my last day at work for this week. We're headed to TN in the morning. I'm so excited!!! It's been a while since we've gone on a vacation, and this will be our first with little man, so pray for us that everything goes well. We're all (my Granny, MIL, SIL, etc) staying in a motel in Pigeon Forge til Sunday. I have never been to the mountains in the fall so I just know it will be beautiful. Definitely expect plenty of pictures to come.



My son has accomplished a few things in the past 2 weeks, for instance he can reach the door knobs in the house now. He hasn't quite figured out how to turn them yet, but so close (oh brother). He can put one leg up on the bath tub to get in, but can't quite pull his weight up. He's definitely climbing into everything now, toy box, on changing table, etc. Crazy! :)


Onto other news, well gals I finally killed me a buck! As Lee & Tiffany Lakosky would say "BBD" (big buck down)! Well It's not the biggest but my tiny 8 point will just do for me for this year! I was so proud of myself it was unbelievable! I jumped for rejoice.

(I didn't have my camera with me at the time so I had to take it without head. :))
I hope you all have a wonderful week/weekend! I will be back next Tuesday to work, then off til the following Monday! Super excited my birthday is next Wednesday & some good eaten on Turkey day!!! :)

xoxo Kim & H! ♥



7 sweet friend had something to say:

LeAnna said...

Congrats on the buck! I love that area of Tennessee! We stopped through there on our way to Ashville, NC a few years ago.

Becca said...

I hope you habe a fabulous vacation! It is going to be sooo gorgeous there! Can't wait to see all the pictures.

Congrats on getting yourself a deer! I know you were so happy.

Lea Liz said...

Congrats on your buck girl!!

Have fun in Pigeon Forge, it was beautiful down there!! So much fun!!!!!!

Jess :) said...

So cute!! Well, not the buck picture part...but all the others!!! ;) Sorry, I just can't get into the whole hunting thing, but I'm glad someone can!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and isn't a just fabulous when the kiddos figure out the doorknobs?!?! Okay, maybe not, but it sure is fun to watch!

Hugs

Meant to be a mom said...

Congrats on the buck.
Also Uh oh he can reach door knobs now, look out everybody he might try to get out ;)
And last I can't wait to see all your vaca pics. Enjoy your trip.

Lauren said...

Have an awesome time on your trip!!!!! :)

Abbi said...

aw...have fun on your vacay!! i'm sure you guys will have a blast! be safe and can't wait to see pics!!
goodness....kennedy is in love with closing the doors!! that will be next!!
cute pic!