Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Vacation in the Mt. [part 1]

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know we sure did! LOTS & LOTS of pictures to come! Here's a few (many more to come) pictures from our vacation in Gatlinburg! Enjoy!

Hunter's 1st stop out of state, Welcome to North Carolina
he fell asleep most times
drove right up the Great Smokey Mountains

such a beautiful scenery

going threw a tunnel
first creek we came across going to the motel

we headed to Apple Barn that evening once we got in the motel then to Bass Pro Shops!
this Bass Pro Shops was a huge one


Daddy wants one of these for Christmas, maybe one day :)

later that evening we drove back up the Mt. to view this Beautiful water-fall
And he passed out again! :) This picture was taken not too long after his 1st words of saying "Mama"! ♥Part II coming to you soon!


 

11 sweet friend had something to say:

Paige said...

I love the pictures!! & most of all that he said MAMA!!! yay!!!!

Lea Liz said...

looks like so much fun!!!!!!!

Don't you just love the applebarn?? I love their apple julep and apple butter and little apple fritters yum!!

Yay for the 1st words of mama!!!

LeAnna said...

Beautiful pictures! I love that waterfall one, gorgeous. Looks like you guys had a great time. Don't you just love the Smokies?

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I can't wait to see more.


Love, Kat

Lauren said...

Absolutely beautiful, that is one of my favorite areas!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! You had some beautiful scenery.

How exciting, Hunter said Mama!! He gets cuter and cuter with every post, I swear :)

Becca said...

The pictures are all beautiful! Such gorgeous scenery! So glad y'all had a gret Thanksgiving! That is so great that Hunter said Mama!

Meant to be a mom said...

Your little Hunter is so adorable. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Mama, How sweet! I bet that was music to your ears. I can't wait to hear that word from my Cooper.

Annie said...

AW!!! he is saying mama now! way too cute! :)
glad the trip was so much fun! :)
great pictures hun!

Abbi said...

aw.... how i do love the mountains!! what a great time of year to go!!
great pics!!

yay....mama!!! that's sooo sweet!!!

The Carters said...

Glad ya'll had a good time! When we drove through Gatlinburg Thanksgiving weekend it was packed!!

Newer Post Older Post Home