My baby is 15 months today. My how time is flying. Son you have made mommy & daddy so proud. You finally said "mama" last Thursday on our vacation (pictures to come), and hasn't stopped yet. You blew so many kisses my way this past weekend and you have learned to give kisses. Your learning to turn door knobs, and climbing on just about everything. You have started running so mommy can chase you all around. Your quite the helper around the house, sweeps, mops, wipes tables, washes your body at times, and has even raked the yard. Mommy cut your hair in the bathtub for the 1st time, not so perfect but will do. You light up our lives son. We love you dearly and hope to continue seeing the best in you.



















4 sweet friend had something to say:
Our babies are getting sooooo big!! Happy 15 months sweet Hunter!!
Look at him!!! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? I'm so glad he has "mama" mastered! There is NOTHING better than hearing your child say "mama." Well, I guess I can't say that since I don't have my own, but my sis/friends have all told me that! :)
Looking forward to seeing more pictures!
Ahhhh, he is so cute! What a sweetheart, happy 15 months!
Happy 15 months cutie pie!!!!!
Hope yall have a great Thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment