Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Welcome Home Bubba

Over the weekend my brother Jamie, came home to visit for the weekend. He moved with my mom to Texas back in August of this year to try straightening some things out in his life. I really think he's doing a lot better since he's moved away from SC. He hasn't changed much in looks, just gained a few lbs. :) Hunter was really close to him before he left. I thought he wouldn't remember him as well, but he latched right on to his Uncle Jamie!


Papa, Uncle, & Hunter
I spent some time with Jamie hunting over the weekend as well. He hadn't been hunting much since he moved to Texas, so we went a few times while he was home. I missed a nice buck one night, but made up (kinda) for it the next when my husband & I both killed a doe! :)

Thanks Jamie for being such a great bubba and all the hunts you took us on! I love you & will miss you! ♥

4 sweet friend had something to say:

Jennifer said...

Glad your brother is doing well!!!

Lea Liz said...

Glad you got to spend time with your brother!!

Go girl on getting that doe!!

Lauren said...

Awww, so sweet!!!!! :)

Jennifer said...

can you please send me your email address?