Macho Baby
I tried this float on him, & it was a bit big but too cute for a picture! :)
On Friday I went with my friends & there children to Whirlin Waters Whannamaker Park. Hunter got invited because one of his girlfriends :) had a birthday coming up, so she wanted to go to the water park. This was Hunter's first trip to a water park & I must say I really think he enjoyed it! First we went to the wave pool, he loved that, but when the waves came on it didn't seem to thrill him so much. I think because of the loud excitement & noises going on.

After that we went to the lazy river, then to the kiddy section. He loved the water sprinklers. He could care less if he splashed himself in his face with water.

Then wee, down the water slide we go! He had a blast on the slides!

He was such a good sport, and loved every moment of his water fun. He is officially my water baby! :) After all the excitement he was pooped out for the day. 


















4 sweet friend had something to say:
YOu are so brave! I refuse to put a swimsuit on :)
I love his water pictures...he looks like he loved the slides!
What a neat water park! I can't wait to go to one at the end of this month with my kiddo's. Glad you guys had a great time.
The water slide looks like fun!!!!! We don't have water parks in Oregon. Well, we have one but it is NOT good. :) And there are like 2 slides. FAIL. :)
oh! That looks like soo much fun especially the slide! I wish we had something like that around here. I love the spongebob float!
Post a Comment