Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 27, 2009

I ♥ faces/ Beach Week

This is actually my second time joining the fun at I ♥ faces. This weeks theme was "at the Beach". I took Hunter to the Beach back in May and he absolutely loved it! It was a hassel but we had fun.

10 sweet friend had something to say:

Foursons said...

Love the editing. It can be a huge hassle to take babies anywhere, but you'll look back on it eventually and be glad you did.

Natalie said...

Very cute picture! I see someone in the background ready to catch a falling baby if need be :) I love that! That smile would have quickly been turned upsaide down had he fallen in that sand and water! Great entry :)

Anonymous said...

cute!
http://resolved2worship.xanga.com/

Natalie said...

Hi Kim! Tessa is 7 1/2 months now! It is amazing with my third child all these adventures are just as exciting every time!
Did I tell you I love your header? It is very nice. I esspecially like how you have your little guys eyes in color. He is beautiful :)

Alicia W. said...

CUTE! His smile just lights up any picture I swear. Love it.

Unknown said...

His little face is so so cute! :-) The green shorts are adorable too!

Jenny said...

What a cute picture!

Crissie said...

Hunter is a doll baby!!! Love the conversion on this photo too. Good job!

xoxoxox

Dot O said...

Adorable! And, I love the selective color editing. He is a handsome little guy and you captured a great expression.

Becca said...

Awe! He is sooo adorable. Love the editing!