This week, I ♥ Faces is doing something a little different. The picture I'm entering today will be considered for a Blurb book they are putting together. This is my frist time trying this I ♥ Faces so bare with me. I chose this photo of Hunter because I think his blue shirt brings out his beautiful blue eyes. Don't you think!?!
I selected the Amateur category because I do not get paid for my photography in any shape or form. I'm really just a Mom-With-A-Camera that LOVES to take pictures! =]
* Don't forget to head on over to the I ♥ Faces blog to check out all the other fabulous entries!
I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.

















1 sweet friend had something to say:
Sweet blue eyes!
Post a Comment