Hunter went to his doctor on Friday morning, and everything went well. I have been waiting for this day for a while now. He weighs 22lbs, and is 30 1/4 in long. The doctor said he is off the charts for his weight and height, go figure. :) He got two shots in this left leg, and it didn't even bother him but for 5 seconds. He was such a big and good boy. The doctor checked his ears and he had an ear infection, so he prescribed him with a stronger Amoxicillin than he has taken in the past. Hunter's doctor taught me how do discipline Hunter, and teach me the way to say No to him. It was very helpful, pore Hunter got his feelings hurt though, unlike anything I have seen before from him. But he has to know the meaning No when Mommy says so. :)
- After his doctors appointment we went to Goosecreek to visit my friend Erica and her new arrival Leeya. Erica used to be my best friend, we've known each other for 12 years now, and just over the past few year, drifted apart from each other. We all changed and grew apart. I haven't seen her since last April, I think, and that's when I was pregnant with Hunter. Now she's had a baby girl who's now 6 weeks old. I have missed her so much over the years, and I just care so much about her, we were really close at one time. Anyways I went to visit her, and saw Miss Leeya, she is so beautiful. See, she is mixed with Mexican, but is the cutest little thing. She looks like her mamma. It's so crazy how we have grown up to become mothers now, and never pictured this day, Now look at us. :) I enjoyed spending time with her. Hopefully we'll keep in contact a bit more than what we have in the past.




















0 sweet friend had something to say:
Post a Comment