Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 18, 2011

Uh oh Mommy

I had just opened a new box of froot loops when I came back in the room and to my surprise found them like this....

Yeah and you know who did it, can you see that sad guilt on his face?!? Ha!

He just new he did wrong & I made him clean it all up!

He didn't mind cleaning up considering he could use the vacuum to suck it all up. That boy I tell you what! The things they do. Ha!

HAPPY FRIDAY Y'ALL!!!

3 sweet friend had something to say:

Lauren said...

Too funny!!!!! Love me some fruit loops, ha!! :)

2 Girls Photography said...

Oh the joys of having boys! I had to clean up a whole bag of popcorn one time...fun times :o)

2 Girls Photography said...

Been there done that but it was a whole bag of Cheddar Cheese Popcorn! LOL! Sweet boy for cleaning it up.