Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 7, 2011

My Valentine Hunk..

Thought I'd share Hunter's Valentines card I'll be passing out to everyone this weekend...



Something not too fancy but simple enough. :)
This pass weekend was a busy one for me...
Thursday my MIL & I joined a gym together which is right up the road from where I work & can stop by right after I get off. I'm so excited for working out at the gym again, hopefully it will tone up a lot of body fat I've been storing away lately. Ha!
Friday was my first day @ the gym & they have free tanning which makes it even more worth joining, had an awesome workout. Went shopping for Valentines gift & such all day. Fun, fun. Saturday I went back the mall (which is where my gym is at) and did lots more shopping with my MIL, SIL & her kidos. Lets just say I did a LOT of walking this passed weekend & got a lot of great deals! =)
Sadly I must be a bad momma because I didn't take any pictures again for the second weekend in a row, (besides what little pics I took on my cell phone).. I've been trying to cut back on taking so many photos this year because I had about a billion prints I had to print out the year of 2009-10 that was ridiculous. I guess when I take pictures of my baby boy I'll have to choose the best one's & not print out so many. Ha.
Sunday I woke up exhausted, but went to church anyways & taught my Sunday school class. Afterwards I took Hunter to get his haircut which my poor babe was in desperate need of a cut. We then came home to nap right after. Yes I skipped church because I was sleepy, shame on me. :/ After about a 3 hr nap on a BEAUTIFUL Sunday that we waisted, we played outside for a little while with tootabugs then went grocery shopping before the big Super Bowl game.
I was pulling for the Steelers but my hubby was pulling for Greenbay.. man I'm kinda glad in away Greenbay won because I'd have a sleeping with a mean grumpy man If they didn't win. Men & their football games, they take it SO serious! Really??
Hope you all have a great week!!

1 sweet friend had something to say:

Becca said...

How precious that Hunter is!! I hope you were able to catch up on some rest. I think I could use a day like that lol! I think I could also use a gym membership too! That's pretty exciting!