Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Neglected Blog

Woe........ do I feel like I've been a bad mother about Blogging lately. I guess I'm at the point where I could care less to blog or read other people's blogs. I'm ashamed. :/ Hopefully by the end of the week I'll feel up to posting/reading, but til then I've got my work & family to concentrate on. But can't wait to catch up, I miss my blogging family. ♥

In all do respect for my blog I will leave ya with a sweet picture from over the weekend!

Granddaddy's boy for sure! ♥

I am also going to say this weather is a teas here in South Carolina! I'm so ready for sweet Summer time! Agh! I cannot wait!!! Don't you agree?!?

4 sweet friend had something to say:

Laura said...

That picture is precious! And YES I am so ready for Spring and Summer too...after weeks of negative temps I'm sick of winter! Missing you but hope you are enjoying your family time! :)

Becca said...

Sweet picture! I am LOVING this weather! It has been soooo nice! Enjoy spending time with your family but don't you stay away for too long!

Meant to be a mom said...

I can't wait for the summer either.
That picture is adorable!

Abbi said...

what a sweet pic!
it is a lot to blog and be a mommy and work if you have too!
i have a hard time too!!
hang in there! glad to see you're back!