Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

This past weekend hubby and I took Hunter to the pumpkin patch right up the street from our house. He got to pick out his own pumpkin with some help from mommy & daddy. I think he enjoyed himself running around looking at all of them pumpkins.



While daddy carved the pumpkin, Hunter & I went to work in the yard raking up leaves.
Then of course we played in them.
Daddy carving the pumpkin with his unique skills.
Scary pumpkin, Daddy says he drew his mouth like Hunter's teeth. :)
Check out last years (click here) pumpkin and my sweet ham-hawk! :D Such a big difference!





10 sweet friend had something to say:

Alicia W. said...

Am I just now noticing your awesome header picture? Must be.. I love it!

Your pumpkin pictures are cute! He was having a blast.

LeAnna said...

Great pictures! Loved the ones raking the leaves, too cute!

Abbi said...

the pumpkin patch looks like fun!!! cute pics!!
that's are plan for tonight!! carving the pumpkin! yall's looks great!!

Annie said...

adorable pictures, as always!!!
looks like ya'll had a great time at the pumpkin patch! the pumpkin turned out great :)

Stephanie said...

How fun! Isn't it funny how one day we have to dress them in shorts and short sleeve shirts and the very next we're wearing pants/long sleeves and jackets? About to drive me crazy!

Love the pumpkin and the teeth ... too cute!

Lea Liz said...

Hunter is just too cute!!! I bet he loved the pumpkin patch and raking leaves!! Fall pictures are the cutest!!

I love your new header.. the picture is beautiful girl!

Lea Liz said...

Hunter is just too cute!!! I bet he loved the pumpkin patch and raking leaves!! Fall pictures are the cutest!!

I love your new header.. the picture is beautiful girl!

Becca said...

I love the one of Hunter with the rake and his hat on backwards! He looks soooo grown in that picture!

Lauren said...

Sooooo sweet!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Wayne did a great job with the pumpkin. Hunter does not have to work for his supper. Nanny will always let him have supper. You and Wayne, now that is another story(Ha).

Love, Kat