Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 5, 2009

I need a new Make-over

for my Blog that is......

Ladies, I'm tired of the same layout on my blog!!! I'm trying to convince my husband to buy me a cute new creative layout for Christmas! (he thinks that's stupid, but I'm going to get one, one way or the other) Any suggestions??? I thought about these kits, but not sure, there all so hard to choose from:

1:


2:

3:
4:
5:
6:
7:


I really like the last one! I'm going for something both boyish and girlish.
I have no Idea how I'm going to set it up, but we'll see whenever I put it together!
Thanks for your opinions!
PS: Have any of you had a blog kit done, and how did you go about setting it up/paying for it???

7 sweet friend had something to say:

Becca said...

OOOO! I really like the last one the best too. It has just the right balance of boyish and girlish ha!

I've never got a blog kit. I would like to and maybe will someday but I make most of mine at scrapblog. There is a lot of cute choices there and most of it is free.

Anonymous said...

I like the last one too. I usually just go for the free stuff though!

Lori said...

I like life is good

Lea Liz said...

Hope you are feeling better girly!!!!

I love #3 and the last one!!! I have never done one on my own... just had someone do a layout for me!

Alicia W. said...

#6 is my favorite! You should go thru my friend Jamie.. she has FANTASTIC deals. Let me know and I"ll hook you up with her email so you can get some prices. ;)

Stephanie said...

I like the blue eyed beauty and the last one. I haven't done it before but I'd love to learn how so I didn't have to pay someone else to do it.

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say hello and thank you so much for the birthday wishes and all the sweet comments you have left on my blog! I hope you have a fabulous week!