I took Hunter to see the circus this past weekend along with my friend Jennifer.and her kidos!
They all had a great time, Hunter loved it (even though he got bored once the animals left ha). Hunter was amazed by the huge elephants, he kept asking me "Momma where's the bears at?' I guess he thought we were at the zoo or something. Ha.
Here are a few photos of our Circus fun...
They all had a great time, Hunter loved it (even though he got bored once the animals left ha). Hunter was amazed by the huge elephants, he kept asking me "Momma where's the bears at?' I guess he thought we were at the zoo or something. Ha.
Here are a few photos of our Circus fun...
It's been one of those 'I don't care to blog/read' weeks! Ya know how one week your all for catching up on peoples lives/blog, you answer every fb comment, etc. , and then the next week you don't care about anything but yourself and your own family/world?!?
Yeah That's me! :)
I have to say something I'm very excited to announce,....
No I'm not pregnant :-) ... Even though I've had baby fever lately and idky..
But I've started on P90X last Friday night and I'm on my 6th day!!
I want to really tone my body up, eat healthier and just be a new Kim!
I've joined team Team Beach Body and the people and community had helped me tremendously!
I've met other people who are wanting the same results. It's so encouraging and they keep you Motivated!!
Let's out say I'm VERY sore but I'm VERY happy to fill the BURN and know that It's working!
I'm going to continue 'pushing play no matter what!
Can I get an Amen!!!
Here is to a new body,.. cheers!
















1 sweet friend had something to say:
How fun! I love that he was asking about the bears! too funny!
I've heard so much about P90x. You go girl! Can't wait to hear your results!
Post a Comment