Remember how it all began,
it started out as one little date,
who knew this young pair,
would become each others mate.
My wonderful husband and I are celebrating 4 years of marriage today!!
I cannot believe we have already been through four years of marriage!! Time has gone by so fast and It doesn't even feel like It's been 4 years, seems just like yesterday we were celebrating this!
We have shared four years of love, laughter, hurt, cries, little arguments, and so much more, but God has held us together through out this journey. I honestly give all the glory to God for keeping our marriage stronger and stronger each year. I don't know what I would do without God in my life and the LOVE of my husband. Wayne has stuck by my side more than anyone, he's dealt with my many complaints ha, felt the tears that I've shed, he's very supportive in whatever I do and knows how to make my heart smile. He is not only my Husband, but my best friend!
Wayne
I love you more than anything! We have been through a lot over the past year, I'm so very thankful for our love we share with each other, you are a wonderful father to our precious son and I'm so blessed to have you as my husband! I am REALLY looking forward to what God has planned for us in our upcoming years of life together!! Thank you for everything baby!
I love you so much!!
Happy 4th Anniversary to us!! Cannot wait to celebrate!
♥ 2009

♥ 2010

and will last a life time .. ♥
"Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.."
1 Cor. 13:4-8




















0 sweet friend had something to say:
Post a Comment