Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

First look at a future Artist..




I believe we have an Artist on our hands. I wanted to show off a few of Hunter's drawings he's done lately.
The first picture was taken in December, Hunter was in his room drawing on his doodle pad and came up with a picture of Mommy. I told Hunter, look at Mommy and draw my face, and he did just that! Ha!
I was in complete shock what he came up with. :)
He drew my big head, nose, swirly mouth and curly hair. I am pretty impressed being that he is only 3 1/2 years old and this is free handed all by himself!!!

Here is another drawing he came up with the other night. He walked into the bathroom and said look Mommy, "this Daddy". He drew Daddy's head, ears, mouth, eyes, neck and hair. Pretty impressive huh?!?


He gets his artistic skills from both his Mommy and Daddy! We were both great artist back in the day and so were our fathers and family. Just an example at how well my Daddy can draw free handed on Hunter's sketch pad...


Amazing, and to be honest I never knew my Daddy could draw so well. :)
Keep this up baby boy and you'll be a pro at it one day!

1 sweet friend had something to say:

Becca said...

The picture he drew of you is just absolutely awesome! Such a sweetie pie. I love collecting all of their "masterpieces" all over the fridge!