Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Daddy's little helper

The other evening when we arrived home, Hunter spotted his daddy in the yard washing his four wheeler. As soon as I let him out the car he ran straight to his daddy & wanted to help. You should have seen the smile upon his face. So we undressed him, & he went to work with his rag & bubbles. It was a bitter sweet moment. Hunter really looks up to his Daddy & loves him so much! As a matter of fact, Hunter’s been a Daddy’s boy all week, Daddy this, Daddy that. =) I just love my boys! ♥



Here's a video I figured I'd post since I haven't had one up in a few months.




2 sweet friend had something to say:

Lauren said...

Awww, so precious!!!! :)

Meant to be a mom said...

Oh my goodness, what a cutie big boy helper he was to his daddy. I love that he's a daddies boy. My son already is too and he's only 11 months old. It doesn't bother me because its just so sweet how much he wants to be like daddy.
That video is adorable.