Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day




Valentines day and this past weekend went Great! Hunter received a cute little stuffed frog from mommy and daddy, and Nanny bought him a little stuffed puppy dog. I made cute heart shaped picture frames for my family from Hunter. (I'll post them tomorrow) Everyone loved them and they were fairly easy to decorate. I had Hunters picture on them, and some said, "Be My Valentine", "Happy Valentines Day", it was fun making them. Next year Hunter will be old enough to help mommy make his own Valentine cards. I also received a card from Hunter, daddy took him in the store to pick out a card last week and he laid his hand on the one that he wanted to give me. It had drool and chew marks on the corner of card. The card had tweety bird on it that said, "Get weady mom, here comes a wealy big hug", and the inside had tweety opening his arms saying "you can weturn it anytime you wike"! I loved it, and I wasn't even expecting a card from him. Very thoughtful daddy! Thank you baby boy! :)






I have noticed Hunter has learned a few new things over this past weekend. Friday we went to visit my Grandmother for the day, and all day long Hunter was blowing bubbles and spitting like crazy. He thought it was funny every time he did it. I wish I new how to post my videos on my blog then I could actually show you. It is just too cute. Also he has been talking baby talk here lately. Almost like he wants to say "Mommy", ha,ha,lol.


Saturday I laid Hunter on my lap and opened him a new toy (chewable key ring), and he had it in his hand just a swinging it back and forth with all his strength. He was mostly using his left hand, so I'm thinking he might possibly be a left hand writer, don't know though. It looked really interesting to Hunter because the expression on his face was really serious, almost like he was taking his anger out on the key ring. So that's what he does now, slings his arms back and forth really hard, it is so funny to watch him do this. I guess he is learning how to make noise by doing this, not sure. :)


When Hunter is in his bouncy seat, Wayne teaches him how to roll this ball on the seat and he will watch Wayne and then do it himself. He is learning how to copy us now, everything that we do he is starting to learn.




You know when Hunter was about 3 or 4 months old he was sleeping threw the night from 7:30 to about (sometimes) 8:30/9 a.m., and now I have noticed that his sleeping patterns have some what changed . I guess its because he is starting to get older. Well now he wakes up at different hours, for instance 5,6, or latest 7:30. It is driving mommy restless on the weekends, ha,ha. I just don't understand him sometimes, but I still love him even though I have less sleep some days. :)

0 sweet friend had something to say: