I took these last night for Valentines Day, but couldn't wait to share them!
check out them two teeth
4
sweet friend had something to say:
Anonymous
said...
GOD is so good for giving us his blessings when it comes to our kids & Hunter is so precious. HE's gonna give U many more yrs of happiness & I'm so glad you're such a good Mommy CUZ!!!
I'm a 20 something Wife and Mother to my 2 favorite boys! My family is my World! ♥ I am a very sweet Southern gal who's up for just about anything. You will find me in church every Sunday, on the lake fishing and boating, in the woods huntin', @ a concert screaming my heart out or by the Beach during th hot Summer months. I have a very blessed life and am Grateful for the many Blessing's God has provided me with. ♥
My soul mate, lover, friend, daddy, aggravating at times, hard worker, tough bama-jama, clemson hunk, never gives up, impatient, self determined, if it’s not right needs to be fixed, slight short temper, doesn’t show his feelings, caring, eats anything, deer hunting freak,back woods boy, wonderful, sexy , Husband ♥
Our handsome 3 year old, miracle from God, happy, blue eyed, beautiful smile, laughs at anything, very active, silly, impatient, loving baby boy who is spoiled rotten to the bone ♥
4 sweet friend had something to say:
GOD is so good for giving us his blessings when it comes to our kids & Hunter is so precious. HE's gonna give U many more yrs of happiness & I'm so glad you're such a good Mommy CUZ!!!
Those are great pics!!! Make sure someone takes some of you and Wayne too so you can put on there.
Kim, those pictures are so precious!! Have you ever thought of being a photographer? You certainly have a perfect baby to take pix of!
Post a Comment