Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What I'm looking forward to this Fall...


Today here in the South it feels like Fall weather and I AM LOVING IT!! Ha.
The high today is only going to be 83, a big difference from yesterday's temperature that was 97!
So I figured Id write a post about my favorite time of the year...

And what Im really looking forward too..

All the lovely decorations and crafts


Football Season... Carolina Verses Clemson... Go Tigers!!





Halloween..taking this little booger trick-or-treating


The sweet taste of pumpkin spice coffee to start my morning


picking out pumpkins at the pumpkin patch


the beautiful colors of the leaves changing


the Coastal Carolina fair


can't wait to bring out the scarves and boots, oh yes!




the wonderful smell of a Yankee Spiced Pumpkin candle burning


and last but not least, huntin' in cooler weather during rut season, always a chance you'll kill a big buck!! Ha!


There are so many wonderful things to look forward to during this time of the year and I CANNOT wait!!
It's been one heck of a long Summer and I'm ready for cooler weather.
What are you ladies looking forward to the most this year?!?

0 sweet friend had something to say: