Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Melts my ♥

Last night I went to go cover up my baby & this is exactly how I found him. My little toota bugs is growing up so fast ya'll. I'm going to miss these days. I haven't said much about what all he's been up to lately so I figured I'd post about him instead of what mommy is doing.

We've been so busy since the warm weather has rolled in. Busy playing outdoors all the time. He loves playing with his trucks in the ditch. Every time we go out he has to get on the four-wheeler or the tractor (lawnmower). He has been really sweet lately & has been listening to what we tell him to do. I ask him who is who in the house hold & he'll point to all of us. He can say just about say all of the colors. He sure is smart as a whip, but has a sassy mouth. Hunter I love you so much. You sure do make mommy & daddy smile even on a bad day. Thank you God for blessing Wayne & I with the most precious gift you could have ever given us.


I had stated in my previous post that I had some good news. We sold out truck that we have been wanting to do for so long, and I am so thankful. We needed to get rid of that payment in order to move forward in out near future. I am so excited what God has in store for us. This is just one step closer to God's plans & I'm thrilled! ♥

Hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend.

4 sweet friend had something to say:

Paige said...

This is so incredibly sweet!

Jules said...

so cute!
and yayy for selling your truck.

Becca said...

How did I get so far behind in your blog? Hunter is a sweetie and is SUCH a BOY!!!

Lauren said...

Awww, he is so sweet!!
And yay for a sold truck!! :)