My boy is getting so big y'all! Here are some silly, crazy, cute photos I had to share.
Peek-A-Boo
Such a goof ball

All smiles

Not to get off subject of how cute & innocent this little boy is, but my son has been throwing some really crazy tantrums lately. The other night while giving him a bath, all of a sudden he just went crazy for no reason. He got so mad, screamed, squirmed, anything you could think of. I just ignored him, took him out bathtub & left him in his room to hush for a while before soothing him. After a few seconds I wrapped him up tight & calmed him down. He was fine after that, just a little soft touch from mama was all he needed. :) I tell ya, that was the worst one he'd have yet! Good thing his Daddy wasn't there. hehe He has also been throwing some serious tantrums when someone wakes him up. When I check on him at night, sometimes i have to cover him up, and when I do, at times he will wake up & just start kicking his legs on the crib, and scream, etc. It's so crazy, almost like he's sleeping but doesn't know whats going on. I guess that's just the beginning of what us mother's have to look forward to. I was looking threw my pregnancy book of all the notes I wrote down during my pregnancy, and it made me a little teary eyed. For one it just amazes me how my 1 1/2 year old was in my tummy, and how God is so Amazing. It also makes me think about having another baby. But I'll hush for now, I'd like to enjoy my boy growing up first & have my own home before I ever think about having another baby. (but everyone I know is pregnant, ha)
Well Valentines day is coming up on Sunday & boy am I excited! I made this cute card for my hubby! Isn't it the sweetest picture ever? :) I cannot wait to give it to him along with Reese's candy (he loves Reese's candy) & Zack Brown Band CD (which is what he wanted). We're also going out on a one on one date! Yay!
I also bought little man a little something but have to purchase a few more things over the weekend.
Friday (tomorrow) I am excited to hang out with this girl!!!
My friend Christina has finally moved back home to SC from being in the Army in Missouri! She came home on Monday & we're hanging out for the day. I cannot wait to see her & that little bump of hers! PS: She's like 16 weeks now, so I can only imagine what her tiny little behind looks like. :)

All smiles

He thinks he's so cool
Not to get off subject of how cute & innocent this little boy is, but my son has been throwing some really crazy tantrums lately. The other night while giving him a bath, all of a sudden he just went crazy for no reason. He got so mad, screamed, squirmed, anything you could think of. I just ignored him, took him out bathtub & left him in his room to hush for a while before soothing him. After a few seconds I wrapped him up tight & calmed him down. He was fine after that, just a little soft touch from mama was all he needed. :) I tell ya, that was the worst one he'd have yet! Good thing his Daddy wasn't there. hehe He has also been throwing some serious tantrums when someone wakes him up. When I check on him at night, sometimes i have to cover him up, and when I do, at times he will wake up & just start kicking his legs on the crib, and scream, etc. It's so crazy, almost like he's sleeping but doesn't know whats going on. I guess that's just the beginning of what us mother's have to look forward to. I was looking threw my pregnancy book of all the notes I wrote down during my pregnancy, and it made me a little teary eyed. For one it just amazes me how my 1 1/2 year old was in my tummy, and how God is so Amazing. It also makes me think about having another baby. But I'll hush for now, I'd like to enjoy my boy growing up first & have my own home before I ever think about having another baby. (but everyone I know is pregnant, ha)Well Valentines day is coming up on Sunday & boy am I excited! I made this cute card for my hubby! Isn't it the sweetest picture ever? :) I cannot wait to give it to him along with Reese's candy (he loves Reese's candy) & Zack Brown Band CD (which is what he wanted). We're also going out on a one on one date! Yay!
I also bought little man a little something but have to purchase a few more things over the weekend.Friday (tomorrow) I am excited to hang out with this girl!!!
My friend Christina has finally moved back home to SC from being in the Army in Missouri! She came home on Monday & we're hanging out for the day. I cannot wait to see her & that little bump of hers! PS: She's like 16 weeks now, so I can only imagine what her tiny little behind looks like. :)Yesterday I got Lucky!!! for about the 30th time, Ha! I won tickets off the radio to see Brad Paisley in concert on March 6th along with Justin Moore & Miranda Lambert! You talk about someone who is EXCITED! I'm over whelmed! I decided to take my SIL with me since my husband ain't in to Brad Paisley & concerts. Blah! =)
I also got qualified out of 20 other winners to be picked for the Grand Prize which includes: Drum-roll Please.....A spa visit and dinner for two
A driver with personal car service to and from the show
2 VIP seats to the concert
Backstage passes to meet Brad Paisley Your choice of stuff on the "merch" table
That's right! I am so hoping I win that! That would even be more Exciting!!! Tomorrow evening they will pick the winner. Wish me Luck!
Hope you all have a great weekend!

















4 sweet friend had something to say:
He's a cutie! & that card is so cute! Have a great Valentine's Day date with your hubby!! :-)
Maybe Hunter is really figuring out he can throw tantrums so he does it for no reason???
I'm glad you were able to get your little mr. calmed down.
I love the Valentines day card. He will love it.
Hunter is too cute. You will have a blast at the concert.
Goodness that little guy is looking SO grown lately! I hope you all have a great Valentines and fun with your friend. LUCKY YOU on winning those tickets! Good luck with the rest!
Post a Comment