Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Randomness


Yesterday I was reading an article on how to keep babies on there stomach with out them being so uncomfortable, so I forgot I had my Boppy pillow back when I tryed breastfeeding and thought it would be a great idea for Hunter to support himself on. It worked well for him to lay on his tummy. It supported his chest up so his face wouldn't be dug into the floor like most of the time when he lays on his tummy.

We thought it would be cute if we dressed Shadow up in one of Hunter's onesie!

3 sweet friend had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Terry Campbell said that was mean.(HaHa) I however, think Shadow looked cuter than ever.



Hunter looked sleepy.


Love, Kat

Paige said...

Cute, as always.

I tagged you for an award, come take a look!

Paige said...

Not sure if my last comment went through. I was having computer problems at work last night, your post is very cute.

I tagged you for an award also, if you want to take a look.